Top 10 Best Analog Capture Card 
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Analog Capture Card. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 43847 reviews available online for Analog Capture Card. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Analog Capture Card
|1||Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac - VHS||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||External USB Video Capture Card - August VGB300 - Transfer VHS Home Videos to Mac OS and PC Windows - S-Video and Composite in||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Jancane USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter - Video Capture Card Digitizes Video from Any Analog Source Including VCR||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Elgato Video Capture - Digitize Video for Mac||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hauppauge 610 USB-Live 2 Analog Video Digitizer and Video Capture Device Black/White||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||VTOP AV202-B USB2.0 Audio Capture/Grabber Card Device - Win & Mac||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ClearClick Video to Digital Converter 2.0 (Second Generation) - Record Video from VCR's||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Elgato HD60 S+, External Capture Card||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||DIGITNOW USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter - VHS to Digital Converter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||StarTech.com USB Video Capture Adapter Cable - S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable - Twain Support - Analog to Digital Converter for Media Storage - Windows Only (SVID2USB232)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Analog Capture Card Reviews
We have checked about 43847 reviews for analog capture card. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate We Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Table Of Content:
- Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac | VHS, Hi8, V8 Video to DVD or Digital Converter [Mac Disc]
- External USB Video Capture Card August VGB300 Transfer VHS Home Videos to Mac OS and PC Windows S-Video...
- Jancane USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter Video Capture Card Digitizes Video from Any Analog Source Including...
- Elgato Video Capture Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad USB 2.0
- Hauppauge 610 USB-Live 2 Analog Video Digitizer and Video Capture Device Black/White
- VTOP AV202-B USB2.0 Audio Capture/Grabber Card Device Win & Mac
- ClearClick Video to Digital Converter 2.0 Record Video from VCR's, VHS Tapes, AV, RCA, Hi8, Camcorder...
- Elgato HD60 S+, External Capture Card, Stream and Record in 1080p60 HDR10 or 4K60 HDR10 with ultra-low...
- DIGITNOW USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter VHS to Digital Converter, RCA TV to PC, MAC, Digitize and Edit...
- StarTech.com USB Video Capture Adapter Cable S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable...
1. Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for Mac - VHS
- Capture video from analog sources and preserve it by converting to digital formats to burn to disc
- Transfer your footage from your VCR and analog camcorders including Hi8 and video8 to DVD in just a few clicks.
- Create your own movies by importing into iMovie to edit your video and add effects, titles, and transitions.
- Share your video with friends, family, and others by direct uploading to YouTube and social networking sites.
- Conveniently watch your videos on mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP; Mac platform supported: Intel based Mac operating system.
2. External USB Video Capture Card – August VGB300 – Transfer VHS Home Videos to Mac OS and PC Windows – S-Video and Composite in
- MacOS High Sierra (10.
- SAVE VHS TAPES TO PC – Save your precious memories from VHS tapes onto your PC hard drive.
- CREATE DVD COPIES – It’s easy to burn your video to a DVD disc and watch back on your TV or send to friends and family using the included software converter and burner.
- RECORD RETRO GAMEPLAY – Connect to Xbox 360 / PS3 / Game Cubes and record any game play footage from consoles with SD video out.
- CONNECT TO CAMCORDERS – SVHS and Composite AV as well as included SCART adapter in allow connection to almost any camcorder for use as a screen for monitoring or to record your footage to hard drive.
3. Jancane USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter – Video Capture Card Digitizes Video from Any Analog Source Including VCR
- 0 Video Capture Adapter provides a link between a PC and a video device with RCA connector or Audio/S-Video connector, such VHS, VCR, DVD.
- 0 interface, plug and play.
- Support All Video Formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
- Easy to convent and transfer with good drive to let you have a smooth transfers and enjoy the good momory.
- Connect the analog signal video recorder with your PC/Laptop and Achieve the conversion to digital signal Capture High-quality Video & Audio through popular USB 2.
4. Elgato Video Capture – Digitize Video for Mac
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
- Comes with Elgato Video Capture, Composite-to-Scart adapter, Composite video/RCA stereo cable
- Video resolution: 640×480 (4:3) or 640×360 (16:9)
5. Hauppauge 610 USB-Live 2 Analog Video Digitizer and Video Capture Device Black/White
- 30 digital images per second over the USB (1.1 or 2.0) bus
6. VTOP AV202-B USB2.0 Audio Capture/Grabber Card Device – Win & Mac
- AUDIO CAPTURE CARD DEVICE: Farewell to the old cassette, make the memory alive and become forever.
- USB AUDIO GRABBER With LED: Plug and play.
- PROFESSIONAL CAPTURE & EDIT SOFTWARE: Audacity included or updated on official website.
- AUDIO SAMPLE RATES: 44.
- NOTE: Audio capture card compatible for Win10/8/7 and Mac 10.
7. ClearClick Video to Digital Converter 2.0 (Second Generation) – Record Video from VCR’s
- Convert Your Old Video Tapes or Camcorder Tapes to Digital Format With The Touch of a Button (Recording Resolution: SD 720×480 Pixels.
- Record and Digitalize Video From VHS, VCR’s, DVD Players, DVR’s, Camcorders, Hi8, & Retro Gaming Systems (Note: a Working VCR/Camcorder is Required and Not Included.
- No Computer or Software Required – Just Hook It Up & Start Recording – Records Videos Directly Onto Any USB Flash Drive or SD Card (Not Included).
- What’s New In The Video2Digital(R) Version 2.
- Includes 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support from ClearClick, a USA-Based Small Business
8. Elgato HD60 S+
- Capture your gameplay in superb 1080p60 HDR10 quality
- Play your high-fidelity console games in original format thanks to 4K60 HDR10 zero-lag pass-through
- Power your workflow with ultra-low-latency Instant Gameview technology
- Record unlimited footage directly to your hard drive
- Use Flashback Recording to save footage retroactively
9. DIGITNOW USB 2.0 Audio/Video Converter – VHS to Digital Converter
- No pre-processing required]—This high-end video capture card is plug and play, stable video transmission, and no pre-processing, we give away free video capture software, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, hue and saturation control, so that your The video is perfectly displayed and used together, you can also download your favorite software, such as OBS, to meet your individual needs and a perfect experience.
- Wide compatibility]—Support various formats of DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR and DVD-Video, RCA to USB, suitable for Mac, PC, Window, can digitize old videos and share them to the face Book social media, share good memories with your family and friends.
- Plug and Play]—Using USB 2.
- 0】—Using high-quality USB 2.
- 24-hour technical support]—We have a very professional technical team, focusing on the research of video capture cards, 24 hours to solve the problem for you, for your pleasant use, and a free 12-month warranty.
10. StarTech.com USB Video Capture Adapter Cable – S-Video/Composite to USB 2.0 SD Video Capture Device Cable – Twain Support – Analog to Digital Converter for Media Storage – Windows Only (SVID2USB232)
- SD VIDEO CAPTURE: USB video capture adapter converts composite/S-Video & RCA 2ch audio into digital media; supports 30fps @720x480i (NTSC)/25fps @720×576 (PAL/SECAM) & MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoding.
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: USB 2.
- CAPTURE & SHARE: Using third-party software (OBS, etc.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: USB bus-powered USB video capture device is compact & lightweight, so you can easily take it from your media room or classroom while in the office, working from home or on the go.
- ANALOG TO DIGITAL VIDEO CONVERTER: Use the intuitive Windows software (included) to easily capture video from your VCR/BETA, camcorder or home videos VHS to Digital/DVD or PC storage.
Analog Capture Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Analog Capture Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Analog Capture Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Analog Capture Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Analog Capture Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Analog Capture Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Analog Capture Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Analog Capture Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Analog Capture Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Analog Capture Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Analog Capture Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Analog Capture Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Analog Capture Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Analog Capture Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Analog Capture Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.