Are you looking for the Best Ddr2 Video Card. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 60406 reviews available online for Ddr2 Video Card. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Ddr2 Video Card
|1||Generic Computer Graphics Card||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ASUS Radeon EAH4350 512MB DDR2 PCI-Express Silent Graphics Card||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 by PNY 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics Board||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1 VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||4GB 1600MHZ SODIMM Single Rank||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Ddr2 Video Card Reviews
We have checked about 60406 reviews for ddr2 video card. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Generic Computer Graphics Card, Generic GT730 Image Card Graphics Card 2GB 64bit DDR3 Game Video Card...
- ASUS Radeon EAH4350 512MB DDR2 PCI-Express Silent Graphics Card
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card Graphic Cards...
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16520F-10L...
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 by PNY 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business...
- NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics...
- VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included...
- EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1 VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-P1-N402-LR
- 4GB 1600MHZ SODIMM Single Rank
- VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics...
1. Generic Computer Graphics Card
- DDR3 Memory Interface: Our graphics card is compatible with DDR3 high speed video memory.
- Widely Used: Widely used, compact design is also very convenient for storage, beautiful and exquisite appearance.
- HDMI-interface: Equipped with a HDMI-interface, allow you to enjoy high definition pictures by connecting the graphics card to your TV.
- Application: It has a wide range of application.
- Best Gift: This product is a best gift for boys on some special days, such as birthday, etc.
2. ASUS Radeon EAH4350 512MB DDR2 PCI-Express Silent Graphics Card
- Low profile design with Low profile bracket bundled for your mini PC
- 0db noise to offer a silent environment
- Native HDMI output support for high quality audio and video enjoyment
- I/O Specifications: 1 x DVI, 1 x VGA, HDCP Compliant, HDMI (Native)
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD DVD
3. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
4. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Super Compact 5.94-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1620 MHz
5. NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 by PNY 256MB DDR2 PCI Express x16 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS GPU Technology
- Crystal-clear dual display image quality
- Unified Driver Architecture
- NVIDIA nView multi-display software
- Certified on leading financial and business applications
6. NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics Board
- 48 CUDA Cores
- 512MB GDDR3 GPU Memory
- DisplayPort 1.2 with Multi-Streaming
- Maximum DP resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz 30bpp
- Drives two displays
- Ideal for SFF systems, low profile form factor
- Graphics APIs: Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.1, DirectX 11
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
7. VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color.
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended).
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities.
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors).
- SFF & FULL-HEIGHT BRACKET – This Short Form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS – Windows 10, Windows 8.
8. EVGA GeForce 6200 512 MB DDR2 PCI 2.1 VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card
- Graphic Memory 512MB, 64 bit DDR2
- Interface: PCI 2.1, VGA, DVI-I, S-Video
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Max Analog: 2048×1536 Max Digital: 1920×1200
- Operating System Support: Windows Windows Vista 32/64bit Windows XP 32/64bit
- EVGA’s 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 300 MHz
- Memory Clock: 532 MHz Effective
- Memory Detail: 512MB DDR2
- Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Speed: 2.5ns / Memory Bandwidth: 4.26 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
9. 4GB 1600MHZ SODIMM Single Rank
- Kingston Technology 4GB DDR3-1600.
- Brilliant Design
- Reliable Product
10. VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) Core Speed 1125 MHz
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- 4 x 4K Cinematic mini DisplayPort Ports v 1 2 (4096 x 2160 per port)
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.
Ddr2 Video Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Ddr2 Video Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Ddr2 Video Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Ddr2 Video Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Ddr2 Video Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Ddr2 Video Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Ddr2 Video Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Ddr2 Video Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Ddr2 Video Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Ddr2 Video Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Ddr2 Video Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Ddr2 Video Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Ddr2 Video Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Ddr2 Video Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Ddr2 Video Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.