Are you looking for the Best Am3 Heatsink. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 53147 reviews available online for Am3 Heatsink. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Am3 Heatsink
|1||Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to 100W||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall Cooling (RL-KR01)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/939/940/754 Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/Heatpipes & 4-Pin Connector||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Wendry CPU Heatsink Bracket Backplane Backplate Iron Plate Have Good Heat Dissipation for Intel AMD/AM2/3/2+/3+||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Surrender the Sun||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75" Fan For Desktop PC Computer||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Am3 Heatsink Reviews
We have checked about 53147 reviews for am3 heatsink. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
- Best Tasting Virgin Coconut Oil
- Best Christian Historical Romance Fiction
- Best Baby Posters For Pregnant Women
Table Of Content:
- Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan, Extruded Aluminum Heatsink CPU Cooler Hydraulic Bearing 2200RPM High Speed...
- AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/4-Pin Connector...
- SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall...
- AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper...
- AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/939/940/754 Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/Heatpipes & 4-Pin Connector...
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler , 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes...
- Wendry CPU Heatsink Bracket Backplane Backplate Iron Plate Have Good Heat Dissipation for Intel AMD/AM2/3/2+/3+...
- Surrender the Sun
- AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75"...
- Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan, Four 6mm Heat Pipes, Intel LGA1155/1156/1150...
1. Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan
- Adopting 7015 fan, small size, but large air volume.
- It is silent CPU cooler, no noise, very comfortable to use.
- Using aluminum extruded heat sink, excellent heat dissipation performance, protect CPU from being burned.
- Suitable for AMD AM2 AM3 AM3+ FM1 FM2 FM2+.
- The installation is very convenient and you can do it yourself.
2. AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75″ Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to 100W
- AMD Aluminum Heat Sink and Fan General Features: Aluminum heat sink 2.75-inch DC Brushless fan
- Supports Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 CPUs up to 100W TDP (Thermal Design Power)
- 4-pin power connector (7.5-inch approximate length) Overall Dimensions:
- 2.1 x 2.75 x 3-inches (H x W x D, approximate) Regulatory Approvals: CE TUV cULus
3. SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall Cooling (RL-KR01)
- Designed for low profile system at only 54mm tall
- Two Ø6mm heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Includes compact 80mm PWM fan with dual ball bearing for great cooling and durability
- For use with CPUs up to 95W or more*
- Amd Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 compatible
4. AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base – Pre-applied thermal paste
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
5. AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/939/940/754 Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink & 2.75″ Fan w/Heatpipes & 4-Pin Connector
- AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2 Copper Core/Aluminum Heat Sink Fan General Features: Copper base
- Aluminum heat sink 2.75-inch fan Two (2) Copper Heatpipes
- Supports AMD Phenom II X6 Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/939/940/754 processors up to 3.3 GHz
- 4-pin power connector (8-inch cable length, approximate) Unit Dimensions:
- 2.5 x 3.6 x 3.7-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
6. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.
- Fan Noise Level: 9 – 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.
7. Wendry CPU Heatsink Bracket Backplane Backplate Iron Plate Have Good Heat Dissipation for Intel AMD/AM2/3/2+/3+
- Designed specifically for Intel AMD CPU’s motherboards.
- Made of Iron plate, good heat dissipation, prevents deformation, and a long service life.
- Good heat dissipation to ensure the CPU works properly.
- Fixed thread is 6#-32.
- Suitable models: for AMD platform (excluding 771 series), including for AM2 / AM3 / AM2+ / AM3+.
9. AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75″ Fan For Desktop PC Computer
- Supports Motherboard Socket: FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754
- Aluminum heat sink
- 2.75-inch fan
- 4-pin power connector (7.5-inch approximate length)
- AMD CPUs Up To 95W TDP (Thermal Design Power)
10. Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan
- Designed for low profile system at 58 mm tall. Air flow – 40.2 CFM. Noise level – 28.3 decibels
- Four 6mm heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Heat-pipe direct contact (HDC) technology
- Includes compact 92 mm PWM fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- For use with CPUs up to 95W or more
- Intel Socket LGA1155/1156/1150 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 compatible
Am3 Heatsink Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Am3 Heatsink stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Am3 Heatsink in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Am3 Heatsink for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Am3 Heatsink Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Am3 Heatsink in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Am3 Heatsink currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Am3 Heatsink based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Am3 Heatsink before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Am3 Heatsink they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Am3 Heatsink, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Am3 Heatsink before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Am3 Heatsink will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Am3 Heatsink if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Am3 Heatsink on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.